BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Friday, May 20, 2011

TO EUROPA OR NOT

Its the last game of the season and we COULD make it for the Europa league.
Big Deal. In my opinion, the competition is really devalued. I mean look at the past finalists...
I do not mean any disrespect to Porto or Braga but really what's the benefit?
I would rather keep our sights on the league and a Champion's League spot!
Those mid week games are terrible and if you are in Asia, you have to wake up at a bewitching hour and watch a game. With this arrangement, we play our league games on Sunday! That's another bummer too!


I say, go win aganist Villa and let Spurs beat Birmingham to qualify. Yay Spurs! Jon Fulham ( who qualify on a fairplay ticket) and Stoke( FA runnersup). No disrespect but if you wanna get back to where we belong, keep your focus in the prize and trust me, we do not need a Europa Cup!
I read somewhere that former Liverpool star Hamman shared the same opinion. I mean, I am already enraged with the whole 'knock Liverpool off their perch" Manc Rants, I really need to feel we are all going out to NOT SALVAGE SOME PRIDE but rather OWN IT!


I am just glad that Kenny will have more involvement with transfers ad the rampant rumors are already raging!
There has been talk about James McCarthy, Charlie Adams, Diego, Hazard, Matiudi, Young, Downing, N'Zogbia and would you believe even Van De Vart!
I would not even Aaron Lennon and the prospect of bringing Aquilani back could be mouth watering!
This could potentially see the end of Ngog, Jovanovic. Poulsen. Cole and also Koncheskey ( That Clears of The Hodgson  Houlers)
And if we get Gerard and Kelly back...wow!

131554d1297056891-bringing-trophies-back-red-merseyside-charles-nzogbia.jpgAlberto-Aquilani.jpg

All in all, we still will finish better than last season and the spirits of the fans and players have been lifted!


I mean when you see the Doggfather ( Snoop Dogg) and Lebron James donning our colors. REPRESENT! The time is now....YNWA




Liverpool 4-0 against Villa( why the hell not?



0 comments: