BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I HAD A DREAM

I turned 46 on the 7th of October and what a year it has been..so far! I met the entire Liverpool team on their Asia Tour in July and we finally have the King at the helm again.
To top thing off, My three mates and I are making a 10700 Kilometers from Kuala Lumpur to Liverpool to catch the game I have been dreaming to see since I was 7!
Liverpool vs Manchester United...at Anfield!



It feels like a pilgrimage and I have been counting the days since I found out 12 weeks ago that tickets were available thanks to a mad RED - Sheldon

So Adam, Laveen, Mark and I are making the trip of our lives..quite ironic as I was just re-watching a speech from Steve Job's 2005 Stanford Address.



My lovely wife who is a mad RED too git the ball rolling with 
some lovely LFC gifts including this  stunner..awesome right!

Followed by a cake which sent a tear to my eye!

The devils were creamed in Anfield the last time with a Kuyt hattrick and I am confident that we will get the 3 points especially as Gerro is rumored to start

Its gonna be epic.....these are the days......!

YNWA!

0 comments: