BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Friday, July 8, 2011

I SMELL THE LEAGUE!

ITS THE 8TH OF JULY!
WE KICK OFF IN ABOUT 5 WEEKS AGAINST SUNDERLAND!

Liverpool 
H v 
Middle Third
W7D3L0
Sunderland 
A v 
Big 4
W1D4L5
Liverpool have recorded W/W doubles in 7/14 home matches (5/12 against middle-third teams) while Sunderland have had L/Ls in 6/8 away games against top-six sides.
Match Outcome
Liverpool4/9
Draw3/1
Sunderland13/2

I am excited for several reasons:
We signed Charlie Adam

2) Liverpool play in Malaysia 

3) I am INTERVIEwING PHIL THOMSON

4) I am hosting the meet and greet at Pavillion KL and I heard 6 players including Meireless, Carroll and Carragher are gonna be there
5) I scored invites to their cocktail reception!
6) Fowler signed with a team in Thailand( that's across the border!)- MUANGTHONG FChttp://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/08072011/2/thai-club-unveil-fowler-sunday.html


AAAAAAAH...... I love this !


God bless Standard Chartered and God Bless LFC!
Oh well, Gerro, Henderson and Suarez are definitely not gonna make the Asian Tour but I have always maintained that, I am in LOVE WITH THE TEAM. Players come and go!


Oh well here are some Transfer news:
what is certain - Charlie Adams. Jordan Henderson. Glen Johnson has signed an extension
WHAT IS POSSIBLE - Alex Donni, Stewart Downing and perhaps Michael Bastos and maybe even Juan Mata(if Downing fall through)
There is also possibilities of Aaron Lennon and maybe even N'Zogbia
I personally am a fan of Lennon and having a really Liverpool name ( Lennon of course) I would kill to see him don our colors. However thats a long shot!
Standby for photos next week from all the events and :


Y N W A

0 comments: